Monday, January 28, 2008

Only Jesus Can Mend A Broken Heart FREEBIE

During this adventure in creating, God has given me so many beautiful designs. But every now and again, He gives me things that I don't know why or who they are for. This is one of those. When He does give me designs like this, there is an urgency to get it out there so the person/s that are needing them can get them in HIS time. So, that is what I'm doing today. The title of this cloth is "Only Jesus Can Mend A Broken Heart" and all you have to do is click on the picture and you can download the pattern. To God be the glory, and for those who are receiving, many, many blessings to you. The number of people downloading this pattern is causing the geocities site to be over whelmed. Thank you for understanding :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...